Welcome

==============================================================================================

Welcome to my shop, here you will find my mixed-media art, Handmade journals, altered art, altered bottles, mini wall art, frameable art cards, greeting cards, and seasonal items.


All of my artwork is handmade, therefore no two are ever alike.


If you want something custom made, contact me at Mdijk67(at)live(dot)nl and we can work something out.


Please note all prices are in Euros and shipping costs are not included, see for details the tab "shipping details and shop policies).


For easy filtering go to the right side bar and select one of the labels.


Happy shopping!

==============================================================================================

Friday, June 26, 2020

Set of 6 Vintage Postcards, 15 euro's ex. shipping



Set of 6 handstamped and colored vintage postcards. These cards are stamped front and back, see pictures above. 

price : 15,00 euro (shipping not included)

if you want to purchase them please contact me on my email : mdijk67(at)live(dot)nl , to discusse the details on payments and shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment